Effective for all contracts signed after July 1, 2023, Minnesota has banned all non-compete agreements, however this does not impact current non-compete agreements signed prior.
5 things your practice can do to stay protected:
- Control what you can control
- Protect your patient lists and passwords within your practice management software
- Enforce non-solicitation of employees and patients
- Get employee non-disclosures signed
- Create a fulfilling and positive atmosphere that will make it hard for your Associate and patients to leave
Questions/comments on the new non-compete changes?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org